This fourth educational chapter is designed, tested and evaluated from April 2024 to September 2024.
In a kind of boomerang effect, the artistic partners propose to pool their artistic skills to inspire ecology and contribute to the transition. Use creative tools to design projects in a collective ecological approach.
These modules are co-designed by the 8 Cake partners.
- Design thinking workshop for young people. Transplanisphere and Consol theater will pool their methods of workshops for students based on design thinking, applied to transition.
- Workshop on the thread of water in an urban versus rural environment. Ohi Pezoume and Teatro Rigodon will draw a parallel between two artistic and citizen experiences (Athens and Rieti) based on waterways and their ecological value.
- Co-writing a desirable narrative on ecological transition. Ex Quorum and Shift project and its associated partner La Poursuite du Bleu share a common interest in writing documentary dramas related to social ecology in rural or remote areas.
- Workshop on the movements of living organisms. Pro Progressionne and Le sas are working on the movement of pollens and migrating populations. They will imagine a sequence on these convergences of the expression of the living as a creative field.
Each exemplary model will give rise to an educational sequence in 3 parts:
- acquisition of knowledge and discussion of the artistic experiences under discussion
- meeting with artists and scientists, questions and answers about these inspiring experiments
- Ideation workshop to convert these discoveries into proposals adapted to the context of the organisations. Encourage the emergence of new sustainable projects through a concrete co-creation process.
The process of creating these 4 modules will show the creative strength of the partners and the art-ecology bridges as a source of inspiration towards transition.