This third educational chapter is designed, tested and evaluated from November 2023 to April 2024.
4 modules of 3 sessions will be created to explore inspiring examples of innovation within the logic of ecological transition.
- The sas will put into play the example of an art-science third place that it has created in a former particle accelerator of 4000m2 that has been disused for a long time and that has the vocation to become an example in the creative rehabilitation of scientific university equipment
- Teatro Rigodon is in residence in a village that has taken up the challenge of installing a Fablab in an unusual rural context. It is starting a regional experiment linking several villages to the city of Rieti with the aim of including them together in a sustainable European cooperation.
- Ex Quorum is in residence in the heart of a socially depressed suburban neighbourhood with sensitive intercultural and intergenerational issues. Their approach to sustainable social ecology is exemplary.
- Consol Theater Forum is a member of the Kultursekretariat network, which is driving the transition in the Ruhr area in an agile public network approach.
Each exemplary model will give rise to an educational sequence in 3 parts:
- acquisition of knowledge and discussion of the model, its specificities,
- meeting with experts and questions and answers on these inspiring models
- Ideation workshop to convert these learnings into proposals inspired by the models crossed with the context of the organisations. To encourage the appropriation of the new values of these models through a concrete co-creation process.
The process of creating these 4 modules will contribute to the overall objective of the project in that it will show the strength of innovation and new models as a vector for ecological transition in the broadest sense.
It will stimulate Cake members to come up with future projects outside their comfort zone.
It will give them examples of how to apply transitions, desirable narratives, and inspire them to write new narratives in cooperation.
Finally, it will put them in touch with actors in the culture-education-science-public authorities ecosystem.